10/16/08

Here Come the Changes











Honolulu, Hawaii

...a second meditation focusing on the impending life changes I can see on my horizon. In addition to being provoked by potential financial pressures triggered the current economic climate, other pieces of the puzzle include wanting more of a sense of community in my life, more opportunities for collaboration with creative and talented people, and... I have been in Hawaii since 1982 and perhaps the time has come for a change of scenery (?) I have been feeling the call for a change for a few years, but have not found a place with all three key elements I seek (good income, interesting community, healthy environment). But, I do see the pieces of the puzzle more clearly, and suspect more will be arriving soon - 'tis the nature of things as momentum builds. I especially like the line about rolling the red carpet out into the riddle!

LYRICS:

here come the changes - bring em on!
roll the red carpet out into the riddle
give me the pieces of the puzzle
it's an invitation for ingenuity

i'm inventing a whole new life
full of vision, and delight
with imagination and cleverness
i'm reachin' out to find my bliss


1..2..3..4..
C.DkTkDD.C.D

No comments: