6/30/10

11:11




















Honolulu, HI


I was jammin' around a bit last night, and this strange rhythm popped in. I kept playing it long enough to feel confident that I could stop - and start a recorder - and then resume. After the capture, I discovered it was in 11/8... which led to thinking about the 11:11 phenomenon, synchronicity and all the unexpected things that contribute to the miracle we live every day. Now... to see if I can find my way back into playing and singing this at the same time... I have always wanted to write an "odd" meter song!

LYRICS:

noticing timely miracles

opportunities, chance connections

synchronicity supporting me

unexpected moments, converge!


it’s happenstance and coincidence

serendipity bringin’ blessings

yes, happenstance and coincidence

as our divine design aligns


1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.1.0.

D..k.kD.D.D..k.kCCk.C.


No comments: